This “Granny Smith Magic Mule” is delicious and really gets the Magic flowing. Warm winter spices like cinnamon and whole allspice give this cannabis cocktail a seasonal spin, and the green apple adds a subtle tart-sweet note.
• 1 1/2 cups unfiltered apple cider
• 1/2 cup chopped Granny Smith apple
• 3 whole allspice berries
• 1 (1-in.) piece peeled fresh ginger, thinly sliced
• 5 cinnamon sticks, divided
• 1/3 bottle Magic Number ginger beer (choose your dose accordingly)
• 8 Granny Smith apple slices
Step 1 –
Bring first 4 ingredients and 1 cinnamon stick to a boil in a small saucepan over medium-high. Remove pan from heat; let stand 1 hour. Strain cider mixture over a bowl; discard solids. Refrigerate 2 hours.
Pour 1/3rd bottle ginger beer over ice and add spiced cider mixture to taste. Garnish with a slice of apple and a piece of cinnamon.